08 civic sdn

Guest nwcvc

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
but its an 08 civic...I could understand a few scratches and I understand what your saying about scratches being visible after installing tint.....but I'm seeing ALOT of scratches throughout the entire outside of the rear windscreen...I believe it was caused by the installer "cleaning" the glass with a razor blade

did you see the guy clean the back window with a razor? :eyebrows

Guest TINTAMAN
but its an 08 civic...I could understand a few scratches and I understand what your saying about scratches being visible after installing tint.....but I'm seeing ALOT of scratches throughout the entire outside of the rear windscreen...I believe it was caused by the installer "cleaning" the glass with a razor blade

IT ISNT IMPOSSIBLE FOR THE INSTALLER TO HAVE SCRATCHED YOUR GLASS BUT I DOUBTH IT ALSO. IF IT IS AN EXPERENCED SHOP HE DOESNT NEED TO RAZOR THE OUTSIDE OF THE GLASS AND THE BLADES SHOULD BE STAINLESS STEEL.

yes I saw the guy "clean" the outside of all the windows in my car with a razor...he used stainless steel blades to cut the tint on the glass which is fine...but he used a regular razor to clean the outside of all the windows !!!.....I'm only noticing all the scratches on the rear windscreen...I guess if he really was professional then he wouldnt have had to "scrape" the glass with a razor....there goes my 08 civic....

If its a used car chances are the scratches were there before hand. I've cleaned off sap with a razor on back windows with no issues ever in regards to scratches. He probably used the same process on every window on the inside to clean them (except the back glass) and I doubt there are numerous scratches on the inside of the windows.

Archived