worlds fastest tinter

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mattgribble09

S%*^, I would have a 07 ZO6 done before that guy could finish that window!!! JK, whether he was being serious or not, WAIT I hope to god he wasn't being serious!!

Also he throws the liner on the floor goes around and reaches over the glass grabbing the tint with his fingers. I bet he left some nice prints in it. I grab from the side. Pinch the edge that hides behind the seal and reach behind the tint with my other hand. So only the very tip of one finger touches the glue side of the film. I also take forever cleaning. I spend more time prepping the car for tint than cutting and laying on. I should charge for window cleaning lol.

When people watch me they always say "I didnt know there was so much cleaning involved". Then I say I am more of a pro window cleaner, rather than a tinter lol.

Guest irishhanks2

that is stupid........one he is cutting the film with a scrap blade I mean what the @#$$..what was the whole purpose of that to make us laf...........he said (please no haters) Why would we. I was rasied that its not nice to pick on M>R> people. so I must say good job little buddy one day you do great things it just want be a tinter :lol2ol

Archived