ahhhhhh!! crap in the film

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you wipe down the top edge too???? if not sounds like your doing everything right. The only thing is speed speed speed it only take 1 sec for a dust partical to land on the film or glass. If your taking to long to apply the film itll happen.

ahhhhhhh! I clean and clean windows, spray air down, walk backwards, no air blowing, use lint free towels.... going nuts, still getting crap under film. I shaved my head today, and if that does not work gonna wax my hands/arms tomorrow. any advice on keeping it clean?

just to be specific what kind of crap are you talking about?

it may not necessarily be any organic part of you body I should say. check this out... I got a dry set of hands (some peeling), I have a decent corporate haircut (:P not long, not short), I got a little moustache (just a little), I got 5 small hairs for beard (:P), I tint wearing only sleeveless shirt and short pants (I got a hairy legs I should say :P but only a few on my arms and armpit), I don't use distilled water only tap water and jnj regular and I do it in my own garage with an unpainted flooring and a plywood ceiling and I don't get any crap of any sort.

my point is, there could have been "some unseen factors" that may have contributed to the crap you are talking about. just elaborate on it a little more and perhaps a picture will help

Archived