Need Roland Plotter and Software

Guest devontaye

A good friend of mine has a 24". I do know that it is in great condition. His name is Brian Galligher. Here's the info he sent me in an email:

"It's a 24" Full color printer. Still new in box unopened! I will take $4,000.00 with program, ink cartrages and everything. Call me at 910-494-6040."

If he asks where you got the info, tell him Rolanda sent you. Hope this helps you out.

:thumb

I have a Master plotter. It's a 24", but it only cuts. It doesn't print like the Roland that my friend has for sale. That Roland prints and cuts which is great if you plan on printing alot of multi-color graphics or decals, or if you're not used to laying colors. Having a printer/cutter is alot better investment than just a plotter, so that way you can even print wraps, banners, signs, etc and not have to lay the cut vinyl.

:rollin

Guest FilmDesigns

I am the owner of Film Designs. We sell the Roland plotters and have all the parts and accessories for them. We have experience in selling plotters and software for over 9 years to the professional window tinting market. We am giving away computers and monitors, lease returns, while supplies last for every plotter and software sold. With this purchase you will have a system that is already setup and ready to go. The plotter will be dialed in and the software preloaded so unbox it plug it in and start cutting. Film Designs can cut Paint Protection material, Films, and vinyls and it is a complete graphics package with a Database of patterns attached. Go to the website wwwfilmvinyldesigns.com and you will see more information or you can call me at 817-354-9200 and talk to anyone that answers and they can help you with your questions. Some people are saying they are having trouble finding contact information for Film Designs so pass on the number. I look forward to hearing from you.

Film & Vinyl Designs, LLC

2512 Gravel Drive

Fort Worth, TX 76118

817-354-9200

Archived