Security film supplier needed

Hi guys. We have had an enquiery from the local police and fire departments about security film jobs.

One of them has seen the demo videos (like in the link below) of the unbreakable glass pane and they are very interested in having some fitted.

Who does the best film and where is it avaialble from, ie can you order over the internet?

Note, we are based in the UK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9ff8uBur5c

Guest shadowline

I didnt watch the whole video, but have I missed something. I thought the security film holds the glass together in the event of attack/accident when the pane itself has broken. So why didnt the glass shatter in that video? You cant tell me that application of that film makes the glass unbreakable, that has to be bollocks? :fdup

Guest tint phantom

Any glass can be broken, I dont care if it's 20mil.on both sides, I can break it. Now if you want unbreakable I would look for lexan from about 1" to 2" thick for starters.

Especially Llumar has been known to advertise that security film will make the glass stronger, almost impossible to break, which is a complete nonsense :rollin

Nonbraking glass = NOTglass and normal man must understand it.

Yes, there are polycarbonate glass - You can't brake it - but You can easy drill it.

Such advertising add lot of problems.

O, You have NO SUCH FILM.

NO. AND NOBODY HAVE.

may bhe only LIERFILM company

Any glass can be broken, I dont care if it's 20mil.on both sides, I can break it. Now if you want unbreakable I would look for lexan from about 1" to 2" thick for starters.

I can tell You more 10 inches glass can be broken to....

Archived