new shop pics

Guest accent

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Very nice shop.I like to see the use of a film handler for auto film.Save s time and $$$$.GOOD JOB.

I use llumar precisioncut with a plotter for my auto. Swear by it, not at it!!!! Thats more efficient hands down, with scrap and time and money. I will argue it day long. I use my filmhandler for my flatglass, I precut all my film before hand. thanks

Guest maddtinter
Very nice shop.I like to see the use of a film handler for auto film.Save s time and $$$$.GOOD JOB.

I use llumar precisioncut with a plotter for my auto. Swear by it, not at it!!!! Thats more efficient hands down, with scrap and time and money. I will argue it day long. I use my filmhandler for my flatglass, I precut all my film before hand. thanks

That too bad that you have to use a plotter to cut film for cars.No job is better than a hand job.

I don't have to use a plotter. I am highly skilled in the art of hand cutting. I just prefer the speed and efficiency of the computer. For the hot rod clients hand cut all the way. Now for the client with the new 750 BMW he wants the technology. Just what learned to do to retain maximum money I'm my market share. A yuppie can give 2 squats a out old school. They want the latest and greatest!!!!!! I still enjoy hand cutting an older whip but with the new patterns on precisioncut I prefer the plotter. I have raised my prices $60 big ones since offerIng the latest technology. Just what I've learned to due to milk the market for all it's worth. I go to work to make $ not friends. I wanna retire early!!!!!!!! Anyways, just my two cents !!!!!!!!!

I don't have to use a plotter. I am highly skilled in the art of hand cutting. I just prefer the speed and efficiency of the computer. For the hot rod clients hand cut all the way. Now for the client with the new 750 BMW he wants the technology. Just what learned to do to retain maximum money I'm my market share. A yuppie can give 2 squats a out old school. They want the latest and greatest!!!!!! I still enjoy hand cutting an older whip but with the new patterns on precisioncut I prefer the plotter. I have raised my prices $60 big ones since offerIng the latest technology. Just what I've learned to due to milk the market for all it's worth. I go to work to make $ not friends. I wanna retire early!!!!!!!! Anyways, just my two cents !!!!!!!!!

Amen-couldnt say it better! :eyebrows Nice shop!

thank you, I undertand the point of perfecting the art and craft of tinting by hand cut, but I have to perfect the art of making maximum money so I can take time off to hunt!!!!!!!!!!

Archived