new shop pics

Guest accent

I think the ONLY thing else you could have done to add to the look of the shop would be to paint the floor with epoxy paint that has the fleck paint chip look to it.

:thumb

had that in my last shop, starts goin to hell after a few years, I am going with the rubberized durex flooring but its gonna run me around $4000. but that holds up forever, just gotta take the steps as I can pay for em. All my big tables are on wheels so I can slide open the 8 foot door and roll all my stuff into the other part of building to clean up. On the other side of that wall is another 60 feet of shop that I will start on once I buy the building in the next year. It has a lift already for ppf and a paint both with radiant heat in flloor. Gonna take out paint both put up a glass wall and purchase equipment for my new wrap expansion. climate controlled consistent environment to keep machines and material constant temp. But the floor is next!!!! thanks

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Accent,

That is awesome! If there were a contest on who has the coolest shop you would have to be one of the best.

I have a few questions about your concrete floor, how did you break up the old floor and what kind of tool did you use to do it? Did you do that part of it for yourself or use a contractor? When you refinished the floor did you put radiant heat in it or was it another part of the shop that you were refering to?

I have had similar ideas for my shop for years but I havent done much at all as of yet. Anyway it looks really cool, I like it.

Archived