Bag of worms.....

Guest Almo

Geesh you guys... calm down.....

I measure by square feet... figure out how many square feet I need for jobs...... I was just asking.. on a pull.... how many linear feet would I pull on a 60 " wide film.... 1 pull of 5 linear feet would be 25 square feet.... get it :tantrum

With regards to signing something.. this is for my distributor in Nigeria of all places and he is hot to do vehicles. We have other distributors outside of N. America that have applied 4 mil 2 ply and 1 ply clear to government vehicles with great success.

Not really even bullet resistant.. but a tiny bit of protection is better than none at all.

Cheers boys and thanks for the info.

Almo

Guest metro jim

I had 4mil 35% on my old work truck, and we install 4mil clear on 10 executives car for a large finacial company years ago, though I wasn't the one to do the work I was told in went on easier then expected. madico also make a security film specificaly for cars (or at least did) if they have issues installing it

OK ok... I know that I am going to get a billion different answers here but before I ask the question..... all I want is to base this on is an AVERAGE... ok.. AVERAGE..... let's say a 4 door Toyota Camry.... 2005-2008... AVERAGE VEHICLE...

Out of a box of 60" x 100 Linear feet...... how much film would you Suggest it would take to film the side glass and the rear glass. I am thinking about 30 inches x ..mmmmmmm 10-12 linear feet?

Almo

compact cars front doors at 36" x 18'= 38" pull getting 3 doors 20' rear glass 48" x 30"+ 2 extra inches. the wind sheald is 50' leaving enough for 4th door and vents. totaling 88" = total 7' 2" full size cars = 8'- 8.5' 60' x 100" shood get u 14 compact cars - full size cars u might get 12 cars. rear glass 55" to 58" tuttle

Archived