Front Small Quarters

over here in aus theres no laws about tinting them it would just fall under 35% darkest legal like any other window,

I don't know about over there but over here it is !llegal to have tempered glass for windshields in new cars so therefor if they say its part of the windshield then they better recall every single car to replace the quarter with laminated glass ! so any police officer giving a ticket for tint on them also should be giving a ticket for a non complying windshield ! IMO calling those 1/4's a windshield is effing stupid.

what tools do you guys use to squeegee those 1/4's ive never had one to do but I have replaced them when doing auto glass and they look difficult to get into to tint in some cars.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blazincaraudio
and have grown acustom to eating .... :thumb

Really!!!???? Hope I can eat some day....... :nono:thumb

:thumb Me too , try it some time ,you might like it .....

Lol!! Sh!t, I'm 240 lbs. Not only do I like it, I love it man...

Guest filmslayer
and have grown acustom to eating .... :nono

Really!!!???? Hope I can eat some day....... :lol2:thumb

:thumb Me too , try it some time ,you might like it .....

Lol!! Sh!t, I'm 240 lbs. Not only do I like it, I love it man...

:thumb

what tools do you guys use to squeegee those 1/4's ive never had one to do but I have replaced them when doing auto glass and they look difficult to get into to tint in some cars.

I make a little triangle out a black five way used for flat glass, then wrap a paper towel around that. That usually does the trick

I charge extra for all them 1/4's

I don't really mind tinting those windows, more glass means more money, but some of them are a pain. For example the before mentioned Yaris. But when the designers sit down at their drawing tables they do not have us in mind. Sometimes I wonder if they have anything in mind at all. Does Ford hire chimps?

Archived