anybody ever used

Guest Jerry250f

Last 2 vehicles my mom had used remote start and like it seemed afterwards the electronics would go crazy. The car would be sitting in my drive way and the lights would randomly flash and the blinkers would turn on and off it was weird..

thanks running free, jerry250f, one slick tinter, gdk electronics.

gdk electronics. the idatalink bypass modules that pair with the autostart is what im after. this seems like it would be a much more reliable way of installing. if im not mistaken autostart is a dei piece and that would make it easy for me cause im already using dei bypass modules :dunno

Guest GDK Electronics

One catch, you need to program the idatalink modules in DBI mode becaue the autostart units don't support ADS mode 2-way communication. Not a big deal, but 2-way D2D tach is not supported. I use the ADSAL-CA modules and they have tach output available from the module for a lot of vehicles in direct wire but still use D2D 2-way for everything else.

Archived