Simple art-tint

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LEO'n'DARTZ, priezzhay v gosty! :jerkit Ustroish nam masterklass! :gasp U tvoego brata sluchayno pogonalo ne "Cens"?

P.S. Videl teba na forume solarteka... Oni kak voobshe po cenam? Prosto chto to dorogovato plenku prodaut... STR(metalizirovannaya) v rayone 280dollarov za rulon, 46kvadratov...

P.P.S. Postucis' v icq... 996582

LEO'n'DARTZ, priezzhay v gosty! :rollin Ustroish nam masterklass! :) U tvoego brata sluchayno pogonalo ne "Cens"?

P.S. Videl teba na forume solarteka... Oni kak voobshe po cenam? Prosto chto to dorogovato plenku prodaut... STR(metalizirovannaya) v rayone 280dollarov za rulon, 46kvadratov...

P.P.S. Postucis' v icq... 996582

Ne znaju :shock On stroitel, emu uze za 40, gluboko :lol2

Doexatj slozno - vizi nado, ja do rodni uze 10 let edu - oni v Kingiseppe/Petrozavodske...S foruma menja izgnali :)

Ceni - ja storonnik visokix, ja kogda na4inal prodavali po 500-600-700 - teper vse izurodovano...No esli cena - vazno, u nas v mockve dlja grafiki mozno ooooo4enj nedorogo koe-4to nabratj.

A master klassi u nas v Rige, s Vodkoj :twocents Na bloge mnogo foto, video. Esli ne v lom - skinj na mail svoi fotki - ja ix poveshu na blog, esli ne zalko....

Aski - net, skype - leondartz, msn: filmz@dartz.lv

I kogda u tebja budet 100 postov - tut estj perepiska toze.....

rad bil poznakomitsa. Skromno skazu - rossija pleno4naja na4inalasj s menja :) I sej4as prodo;zaetsa...

DAMN TA that is an art that you have mastered

It's really not that hard to learn once you see it done and know the tricks! The art work and layout is 75% of it! You gotta have or develope a steady hand for the stencil work and you have to be good at Flexi signs to do the plotted graphics! Believe it or not if you stood there and watched me do one hand cut graphic , you could do it!!

It's really not that hard to learn once you see it done and know the tricks! The art work and layout is 75% of it! You gotta have or develope a steady hand for the stencil work and you have to be good at Flexi signs to do the plotted graphics! Believe it or not if you stood there and watched me do one hand cut graphic , you could do it!!

Maybe one day I can make a biz trip to florida just to see how it is done one day. Keep up the good work.

Maybe one day I can make a biz trip to florida just to see how it is done one day. Keep up the good work.

Come on down!! Love to have ya. :spit

DAMN TA that is an art that you have mastered

We have full video....Posted it - but will post again....

Here is part one and other parts are next

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGddzx97cjI

Archived