whale tale

Guest justincredible

whale tail? your best buddy a great product. been using the yellow and green tails for the past 1.5 years. I'm always looking for new tools. ever since I bought both of them the green is soft for the tighy brake lights and the yellowone for for 1/2" room behind the light. no more cutting the break lights out, and back glass looks great. I changed the way I squeeged my back glass. using the whale 1st locking the bottom, 2nd pulling the water/ all the air bubbles to the top, 3rd squeegy with a blue max working center out, and will bottom it up 2 times. 4th side swipingthe bottom getting all the little water droplets. the whale tail? love it. tuttle

whale tail? your best buddy a great product. been using the yellow and green tails for the past 1.5 years. I'm always looking for new tools. ever since I bought both of them the green is soft for the tighy brake lights and the yellowone for for 1/2" room behind the light. no more cutting the break lights out, and back glass looks great. I changed the way I squeeged my back glass. using the whale 1st locking the bottom, 2nd pulling the water/ all the air bubbles to the top, 3rd squeegy with a blue max working center out, and will bottom it up 2 times. 4th side swipingthe bottom getting all the little water droplets. the whale tail? love it. tuttle

Your talking about the green and yellow FIN! The whale tail is something different! You might want to do a google search also!! :thumb

Archived