These are a few of my favorite things.

Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent

Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent

25 foot locking extension cord. Its a Prime I bought at Sears. about 30$? Don't have to worry about stepping on the

cord and unplugging the gun nemore. No tape or knots needed.

IMG00212-1.jpg

4 foot flourescent light stand

lightstand.gif

It's technically a pdr tool, but it's light wherever you want it. It lifts up to like 7' tall and the light swings

down along the post to shine light horizontally. I paid 230$ to autobodytoolmart but you might want to

make your own for that price.

25 foot locking extension cord. Its a Prime I bought at Sears. about 30$? Don't have to worry about stepping on the

IMG00212-1.jpg

lightstand.gif

It's technically a pdr tool, but it's light wherever you want it. It lifts up to like 7' tall and the light swings

down along the post to shine light horizontally. I paid 230$ to autobodytoolmart but you might want to

Thanx Kokomo! I always have my heat gun come unpluged. That's a must have for the shop! :beer

IMG00212-1.jpg

lightstand.gif

Thanx Kokomo! I always have my heat gun come unpluged. That's a must have for the shop! :twocents

I know its a reply to an old post but I NEED one of these. I can't find this one anywhere. Someone give me some info about it. I checked the website he said but couldnt find the exact one there.

IMG00212-1.jpg

lightstand.gif

Thanx Kokomo! I always have my heat gun come unpluged. That's a must have for the shop! :twocents

I know its a reply to an old post but I NEED one of these. I can't find this one anywhere. Someone give me some info about it. I checked the website he said but couldnt find the exact one there.

Contact the forum sponsor Dentwork Tools. I do not know if they carry them, but being a PDR company I am sure they can point you in the right direction. They have a banner on the main page.

IMG00212-1.jpg

lightstand.gif

I like that... I have one but didn't think of that.. DA!..Thanks,

IMG00212-1.jpg

lightstand.gif

Thanx Kokomo! I always have my heat gun come unpluged. That's a must have for the shop! :beer

Contact the forum sponsor Dentwork Tools. I do not know if they carry them, but being a PDR company I am sure they can point you in the right direction. They have a banner on the main page.

It is in the last post...

Archived