I have some question, and I am New.

Guest Jespana

Guest Jespana

I wanted to know how many cars can you get out a 100' roll? I am will be taking some classes for auto tinting and I will have some cars to just work on but just wanted to get some info.

Thanks

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Jespana

I know it does depend on how good you are, just trying to get a understanding of the profit would be once I get a hang of things. I will be picking up some cheap tint from wal-mart just to pratice cutting and so on. I won't be taking classes until Feb or March of this year. It all depends on the weather here, since its winter I may wait until May to take classes so that I can see them do different cars the week that I go.

I have a lot more questions but I am going to wait and ask I have been reading everything I can find on this forum and watching Videos on youtube. I am very thankful for this site as I am learning a lot here.

Thanks guys

Guest FAST TINT MAN

WITH COMPUTER CUT YOU CAN DO ABOUT 10 CARS.. BUT HAND CUT ABOUT 6 CARS. (4DR SEDANS) STILL, IF YOU REALLY SUCK.. YOU PROBABLY WONT EVEN GET ONE DONE. trust.gif, Im talking about 40 inch rolls.

WITH COMPUTER CUT YOU CAN DO ABOUT 10 CARS.. BUT HAND CUT ABOUT 6 CARS. (4DR SEDANS) STILL, IF YOU REALLY SUCK.. YOU PROBABLY WONT EVEN GET ONE DONE. trust.gif

I hand cut all my cars and your saying that I waste 40 feet of a 40in roll because I don't use a plotter! :twocents Come on Fast Tint Man, I personally know I can get 10 cars out of 40in roll by hand cutting!

Archived