Tintinater back tinting......

hello....

just to clear the air before any rumors get started, I am no longer repping for Aegis Films, I decided after a year and a half that it wasn't working for me, for personal reasons....

I have no ill will towards Aegis, I love Aegis! I want thank Barry for the opportunity he gave me, without a doubt, the coolest boss I've ever worked for.

I got to meet alot of great tinters and have seen alot of new techniques I will be incorporating into my own routine.

But now the gloves are back off!! So watch out!! I mainly wanted to post this because I don't want my opinions and views to connected to Aegis...And yes, I use Advantage films, preferably the ADN series, nice color

Guest tintgod
hello....

just to clear the air before any rumors get started, I am no longer repping for Aegis Films, I decided after a year and a half that it wasn't working for me, for personal reasons....

I have no ill will towards Aegis, I love Aegis! I want thank Barry for the opportunity he gave me, without a doubt, the coolest boss I've ever worked for.

I got to meet alot of great tinters and have seen alot of new techniques I will be incorporating into my own routine.

But now the gloves are back off!! So watch out!! I mainly wanted to post this because I don't want my opinions and views to connected to Aegis...And yes, I use Advantage films, preferably the ADN series, nice color

:thumb hope everything works out for you...and good luck

Guest tintmanlibby
hello....

damn bro what happened let me know what ya need jeff :poke

Hey rookie :poke good luck!! I know you couldn't stand being away from it for to long! :lol2

yeah, I had an old pos bubble back caprice about woop me the other day :lol2 Gawd, I hate those cars, especially when it's been "customized" and then fell apart :lol2 didn't have one complete door panel, had to use the same switch between both rear doors, and then the dude gets picky :lol2 Ahh yes, I love it!!!

Archived