cheap heatgun opinion

I know I'm a newbie. But I'm just starting out I'm working very hard everyday to be better then the next. I'm very determine. But I found that the cheaper Milwaukee heatgun alot better than the Wagner 1000 Heatgun. I know some of you use more expensive heatguns, but for now thats what I have to use.

Guest tintdude1982
I know I'm a newbie. But I'm just starting out I'm working very hard everyday to be better then the next. I'm very determine. But I found that the cheaper Milwaukee heatgun alot better than the Wagner 1000 Heatgun. I know some of you use more expensive heatguns, but for now thats what I have to use.
ive been tinting for 10 years and thats all I use I just vary the distane the heatgun is to the film

Guest scottydosnntkno
if your reaaaaaalllly cheap, go to harbor freight, buy the orange heat gun for 8.99 with a coupon.

get 4 tape em together and master the quadruple shrink.

:beer

I use a milwaukee variable temp that I got with a case and 4 tips for like $140. best $140 I've ever spent, its lasted me almost 7 years since I bought it. originally bought it for wrapping r/c planes, and then when I started tinting it got switched over. everyone whos tried it says they prefer it over any other gun. I love it

Archived