Johnson Window Films CLOSE in the UK!

Hey Folks

As some of you may know, maybe from the letter you got, that Johnson Window Films has changed! No distributer in the UK anymore! They have changed to 'Patina Matrix' selling only 'Sun Gaurd' Films now! I'm confused to here this as they seemed to be doing quite well.

Does anyone else know anything about this???

I know I can buy it from the European Branch in the Netherlands but surely something must be easier!

Cheers James

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Folks

As some of you may know, maybe from the letter you got, that Johnson Window Films has changed! No distributer in the UK anymore! They have changed to 'Patina Matrix' selling only 'Sun Gaurd' Films now! I'm confused to here this as they seemed to be doing quite well.

I know I can buy it from the European Branch in the Netherlands but surely something must be easier!

Cheers James

I ordered film last week,never heard that mate :cool

Guest crazytinter

QUOTE (irishtinter @ Feb 18 2009, 06:30 PM) [*]667656Hey Folks

Cheers James

Hope this clears everything up. If you want to read it your self go to our discusion board at johnsonwindowfilms.com user name: tint password: windows click on discusion board. Have a great day guys.

Sorry for the edit. If you want to hear what our President says follow instructions above. Thanks

Hey Folks

Cheers James

I ordered film last week,never heard that mate dunno.gif

Look carefully what You will receive.....

Guest naughtydog
shocking stuff!

Thanks for all the info guys, much needed!

I didnt like the way 'Johnston's' just flipped over in a week without notice! Leaving us really not much choice on trying new products. It doesnt help business

Thanks Again

Suntek to the rescue!

Archived