Johnson Window Films CLOSE in the UK!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah you can still get johnsons in uk but god knows how long you have to wait for delivery/shipping????

The netherlands johnsons is pretty much the same price as uk once you convert the euro to the pound but its a lot of hassle getting it from dutch land I think

I´m getting Johnsons from Netherlands and takes 3 days to delivery to Spain. It is OK.

I do not know what is the problem of getting stuff from Netherlands :popcorn

Yeah you r probably right. We could all get some Dartz film from leo! lol.

Has anyone ever tried that %&$#? its awful. I spent 600 quid to find out. I have only myself to blame!

Please tell me more abiut this %&$# :inot

What did You get and from where?

Seems I never supplied You any kind of %&$# :inot

But I can be wrong!

I bought 4 rolls off neil from shadeace in southampton.

I found it really hard to shrink and some cars like a new beatle or a 206 just could not be done in 1 piece and I found it very thin!

These were 60 inch rolls though so although it wasn't the best tint I have ever used (to say the least) they did earn me a fortune :beer

Sorry leo didn't mean to be offensive. Was a bit drunk when I sent the original post

I bought 4 rolls off neil from shadeace in southampton.

I found it really hard to shrink and some cars like a new beatle or a 206 just could not be done in 1 piece and I found it very thin!

These were 60 inch rolls though so although it wasn't the best tint I have ever used (to say the least) they did earn me a fortune :gasp

Sorry leo didn't mean to be offensive. Was a bit drunk when I sent the original post

Shrinking-shminking :lol2

No problem - drunken - means DA MAN, in Russia nobody deal with person who dont drink... :gasp

Guest tintec
I have been using johnson for 7 or 8 years now and have been using graystone since it came out, I actually had it pre-ordered before it was released in uk, I have never found another film that even comes close, the fabled suntec carbon incuded which I tried recently from bonwye, probably not a bad film but far to thin for me, film cant support its own weight on install, those of you out there who use graystone know what I mean,

I was not happy about the letter from johnson about the change to patinamatrix as it had in bold typeface across page "THIS IS A NAMECHANGE ONLY" so I scanned the letter and put it down, not until a few days later I read it properly and discovered its not a namechange only but a total change of product range!!!!!! who the f£$k wrote that letter???? so that will be £15 - £20.000 they wont see from me this year!! sungard sux!! not impressed with suntec and llumar dont do a non-metalised film, so its graystone from holland for me, takes an extra day to get here but marginally cheaper, still an expensive film but what I think alot of non-greystone users dont understand is ITS DEAR FOR A REASON!!!, it may not lay on matrix as well as some but thats a small sacrifice in my book,

hi mate

im using greystone since I started,last order a few weeks ago I got a couple of rolls of suntek carbon,yes its fairly good but no comparison on the greystone,is the shipping from holland much more expensive?im gonna go back to it I think

Archived