impressed with bonwyke

Guest tintec

Guest tintec

first time using bonwyke as johnsons went bang,I ordered 2 rolls of suntek carbon at 2pm yesterday and hey presto they landed at 10am this morning and im in republic of ireland,sure where would you get it :bingo

Guest shadowline

Ive found them spot on. Check my thread below, Bonwyke v Beakeart and you can see why I have gone to Bonwyke 100% service, SolarGard are finished in my books crap service and customer service

Guest shadowline

I would rather pay a bit more and get a good service than get shafted by another company whos prices are not that good (sorry did I mention Solargard?)

Guest naughtydog

Girls calm down...this is how companies should operate..you are not getting spoilt, you have just had crap service in the past.

Guest potzy
Girls calm down...this is how companies should operate..you are not getting spoilt, you have just had crap service in the past.

what he said :headbang

Guest Nik Sandars@Bonwyke

what he said :lol2

I will let you guys say what you like, but Bladez, we have not put our prices up since May 2005 until Feb 2009, and that is mainly due to the $ exchange rate... Bonwyke are proud of being independant, we are not a big corporate box sellar, we look outwards to our customers to give them good service, good products that = good value...

Anybody want some of that right noe, just let me know...

Keep on Tinting.

Guest Diamond Tints

Getting crap service in the past is a f'n understatement!!!!!!!!!!

I had 100s of stuff typed up here but deleted it about certain film companies, and would end up getting my arse sued off me for what I was going to say :thumb

Bonwyke is the way forward :lol2

Archived