chevy impala

ljr1977

these are cake, my trick is that I create diamonds at the botom instead of fingers. I shrink at the roll of the glass and not the egde of the glass. you gotta try diamond shinking one piece everytime!

these are cake, my trick is that I create diamonds at the botom instead of fingers. I shrink at the roll of the glass and not the egde of the glass. you gotta try diamond shinking one piece everytime!

I'm not saying I don't know how to do them, I meant there's alot of work involved to them! Pulling the deck, the door panels always have issues from being removed so many times, and the windows are alittle over sized for a 20 in roll! I like to get the film on the doors at least below the seal 3/4 of an inch so there's no issues down the road! I know you have computer cut so it's easier for you because hand cutting on the front doors can be alittle tricky if your not careful! For that perticular car it would be nice if I could just plot the film instead of hand cutting! It would save me time on that vehicle!

I'm not saying I don't know how to do them, I meant there's alot of work involved to them! Pulling the deck, the door panels always have issues from being removed so many times, and the windows are alittle over sized for a 20 in roll! I like to get the film on the doors at least below the seal 3/4 of an inch so there's no issues down the road! I know you have computer cut so it's easier for you because hand cutting on the front doors can be alittle tricky if your not careful! For that perticular car it would be nice if I could just plot the film instead of hand cutting! It would save me time on that vehicle!

:lol2 They aren't terrible hard to tint but every one I've ever done has problems with a panel or windows not rolling down or 2 inches of paper wedged in the rolldowns to keep them from falling or glue all over the window from old tint or :bingo:lol I don't like doing them but I will, makes you appreciate an altima or something easy though...

That impala does look nice though jeff, kinda rare to see any that clean anymore.

:spit They aren't terrible hard to tint but every one I've ever done has problems with a panel or windows not rolling down or 2 inches of paper wedged in the rolldowns to keep them from falling or glue all over the window from old tint or :dunno:lol2 I don't like doing them but I will, makes you appreciate an altima or something easy though...

That impala does look nice though jeff, kinda rare to see any that clean anymore.

this is toni's other ride, they are all clean. this one is a show car and has been up and down the east coast at most mustang shows..

IMAGE_836.jpg

Archived