Honda Civic Coupe & Civic Si

you got your slow weeks and good days, waiting for the nice weather to kick in, tax money could help too. I know your booming down in FL, im a have to drive down there and get some lessons from you :)

You don't need any lessons from me! I see what kindda work your doing! I want to visit New York and do some site seeing and catch up with you and Big Joe! :lol2

What do you do with the dots on the back ? Do you glue it or cut it . Hows Biance doing by the way?

havent tried the glue or vinyl and I definately wouldnt cut it, I scrub it down for a while, then scrub some more,then take a break, scrub some more :lol I prefer some films over others on this one. Biance? if you mean Bianco's dealership, im sure hes doing well, I dont do any work for them but hopefully soon.

What do you do with the dots on the back ? Do you glue it or cut it . Hows Biance doing by the way?

havent tried the glue or vinyl and I definately wouldnt cut it, I scrub it down for a while, then scrub some more,then take a break, scrub some more :beer I prefer some films over others on this one. Biance? if you mean Bianco's dealership, im sure hes doing well, I dont do any work for them but hopefully soon.

I think he means Beyonce. That is yo biatch aint it?

Archived