Ceramic Films

Guest richz71
If anyone uses Johnson Ceramic film or Global Nano film, could you give you like's and not like's about them. I would like to see installer opinions about each to help me decide which film to try.

johnsons.

Guest thatsnappyguy

im actually researching what film I want to put on my house windows which im about to change out...I got a 60"x80" and a 60"x36" window in the front of my house thats getting changed out soon and I want to have something that blocks a crap load of heat....but im gonne have to be like one of them picky customers cuz I dont want any mirror look, and I dont want the black look, but I want it to be about a 20-15% film... any sugestions

Guest absolutetinting
Why buy either one when Hanita has Cold Steel 50% light, that rejects 51% of the heat for half the price.

your exactly wirte, that cold steel 50 is pretty good.

I used that film to compete woth the local huper guy, I was .25 less then he was and almost took every job from them.

Guest scottydosnntkno
im actually researching what film I want to put on my house windows which im about to change out...I got a 60"x80" and a 60"x36" window in the front of my house thats getting changed out soon and I want to have something that blocks a crap load of heat....but im gonne have to be like one of them picky customers cuz I dont want any mirror look, and I dont want the black look, but I want it to be about a 20-15% film... any sugestions

JWFs daylight natural sounds like a good match for what your looking for. Their 35 and 20 blocks 46 and 61% TSR respectively and has a very neutral look from the outside. Its kind of a medium brown I would say, because its not bronze, and not black. its just a "natural" color, hence the name. You can't get a 20% film and not have it noticeable.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Llumar's dual reflective is pretty good looking stuff, too. Similar to what scotty described. A natural brownish color. Their 35 does 56% and their 25 does 65%. They have a 15 but it's kind of shiney.

I dont think you can have a 15 and not be shiny at all.

Guest absolutetinting
Llumar's dual reflective is pretty good looking stuff, too. Similar to what scotty described. A natural brownish color. Their 35 does 56% and their 25 does 65%. They have a 15 but it's kind of shiney.

I dont think you can have a 15 and not be shiny at all.

:beer we're taking about films that are close to spectra select. cold steel is about .3x.5= <1.00. I know we can't say prices, but if you could understand. this is a good price.

Archived