Anybody has his van wrapped ??.

Need design for automotive windowfilm and PPF for my old van to make it into advertisment van.

Thanks

Ronald

People put too much detail pictures on wraps. the thing to stress website and ph# .Dont put too much info on it . I need to get one myself . If you are going install it yourself there is a website signs101.com and they have dealers will print and laminate with 3M for $3.50 sq ft ,

I was just going to post a similar question. I am picking up my new to me van this weekend. Lots of advertising space for sure. I agree with the too much is not the way to go theory. Yet I dont want to do just the boring vinyl lettering again.

SSPX0624.jpg

I once asked too, but it seems like no help on here. one guy posted a pic of his friends or his van "ADAMS WINDOW TINTING" I think its called, his van is wrapped looks pretty good. but a nice vinyl lettering with a some type of log would stand out as much as a simple wrap.

Anybody has his van wrapped ??.

Need design for automotive windowfilm and PPF for my old van to make it into advertisment van.

Thanks

Ronald

People put too much detail pictures on wraps. the thing to stress website and ph# .Dont put too much info on it . I need to get one myself . If you are going install it yourself there is a website signs101.com and they have dealers will print and laminate with 3M for $3.50 sq ft ,

I am in The Netherlands, but thanks.

wrap it wrap it wrap it....

some of the simpliest ideas are the coolest for sure, but to truly look professional, you need more than just lettering...just my opinion...even something simple like a two tone or putting a couple of the pictures of cars you have done would be awesome...

Archived