How its rolled

Guest thatsnappyguy

dont worry about that, just shrink the tint with the liner out. I may no make a different but theres a bigger chance to burn the film if the liner isnt taking the heat.

The reason im asking is I tried an older saturn with a stupid a$$ curve bw with some suntek that I had as a sample for like 2 years but didnt use bcuz the price was more than LLumar for who will believe that but its rolled liner in from the box and it shrunk like butta. couldnt believe how fast and EASY it layed down but couldnt take the heat in my opinion. Burned a spot up in the top corner it was in the border so no biggie. So im thinking its bcuz it naturally wants to curve with the glass bcuz how it was in the box????

Guest scottydosnntkno
The reason im asking is I tried an older saturn with a stupid a$$ curve bw with some suntek that I had as a sample for like 2 years but didnt use bcuz the price was more than LLumar for who will believe that but its rolled liner in from the box and it shrunk like butta. couldnt believe how fast and EASY it layed down but couldnt take the heat in my opinion. Burned a spot up in the top corner it was in the border so no biggie. So im thinking its bcuz it naturally wants to curve with the glass bcuz how it was in the box????

if its rolled liner IN it would curve away from the glass, since you shrink with the liner side out. if its rolled liner side OUT(like SG, VT, johnsons, etc) it wants to curve into the glass, which is what your describing?

if its rolled liner IN it would curve away from the glass, since you shrink with the liner side out. if its rolled liner side OUT(like SG, VT, johnsons, etc) it wants to curve into the glass, which is what your describing?

Sorry.. I ment liner out.

Archived