well water

Guest scottydosnntkno
Dont use the well water DJ

I can remember a special on the news how some well water is flamable...they took a lighter to the faucet and omg it caught on fire and was shooting flames..."wildest thing I ever seen-water on fire"

in that story their property was next to 2 natural gas plants that had gas leaking into the underground aquifer ... and I believe it was in CO. ...

that would explain it

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest filmslayer

dj , if you use white scubbies for back glass cleaning you can cut a small piece of it put in the sprayer tube ,it will act as a filter and help a lil ...

dj , if you use white scubbies for back glass cleaning you can cut a small piece of it put in the sprayer tube ,it will act as a filter and help a lil ...

thats done here, I use a peice inside the plastic filter in my sprayer.

Guest scottydosnntkno

thats done here, I use a peice inside the plastic filter in my sprayer.

its thick enough that it filters it? I always thought they would be too coarse to do anything.

Guest mikeMN

Why not two in line filters? Place one near the output closest to the tank and one a few feet from the spray nozzle. Find the ones with clear glass in them with the lowest micron filters. And rinse out your spay bottles after uses and refill with filtered water from you tank? As a piece of a cut scrub pad my release small paticals.why take a chance on that. If you are trying to active the cleanest film application possible? :mad:passout

Guest scottydosnntkno
Why not two in line filters? Place one near the output closest to the tank and one a few feet from the spray nozzle. Find the ones with clear glass in them with the lowest micron filters. And rinse out your spay bottles after uses and refill with filtered water from you tank? As a piece of a cut scrub pad my release small paticals.why take a chance on that. If you are trying to active the cleanest film application possible? :nope:nope

the cut pad is to act as a filter, its plastic its not going to release particles

:nope Yeah... listen to Scottyreallyknows...... ...... .. .... it's impossible for any of those little tiny strands and fibers that make up a scrubby to come free.......

impossible because it's plastic you know..... :nope

:drunk

Guest scottydosnntkno
:nope Yeah... listen to Scottyreallyknows...... ...... .. .... it's impossible for any of those little tiny strands and fibers that make up a scrubby to come free.......

impossible because it's plastic you know..... :nope

:drunk

well other people in here said they do it too? Plus when its wedged in there its not very possible for it to happen. And if it does, its probably before your inline filter?

Guest mikeMN

Remember the water you use will play one of the biggest rolls in achieving the best quality. As this is what you use to apply the film with this should be one of the more important things in the steps to applying film. :nope

Guest scottydosnntkno
Remember the water you use will play one of the biggest rolls in achieving the best quality. As this is what you use to apply the film with this should be one of the more important things in the steps to applying film. :nope

:nope why even though I have city water all around, I still use distilled just because I can leave it in the bottle longer without it going bad.

Archived