yellow page add

I know we are not suppose to talk prices her . My yellowpage man is coming next week and am cacalling my ad in there but just want a listing under window tinting . I want to be prepared when he comes in . Do you have to pay for the listing in the yellow page or on yellowpage.com ? If so how much is reasonable ? Some people say its free but others say only the white page listing is free and not the yellow pages.

As a business, you get a white page and a yellow page listing.

Just one line, name phone # and address....

Honestly, after trying radio, local free papers and money mailer (coupon) ads, the yellow pages, (the real one) gets me more response than any..... :nope

My recommendation to you is to not go overboard with the printed ads. Work in online yellow pages listing with pay-per-click pricing. The printed ads can cost tons and many people use the internet to look up businesse versus the printed book. Verizon Superpages is one good one. I pay a minimum per click into my info and get a great return. They will try to sell you a larger print ad which could end up costing you $$$$$ per month as to where I pay not even a minuscule percentage of that on online and see awesome return. Whats better, a large ad in one location or smaller ads spread out over many outlets???

you tell me......................

Guest absolutetinting

do an incolumn ad., it's an ad. just underneath where they list your name (the size is 1.5"x3"). pay a little more to be listed first for window tinting.

You know where I have been getting alot of people from is there g1 phone search . Dont know which search engine but they do a search on there phone and it tells the closest one to them . I think I will go cold turkey on yellow pages for a year and spend it on the search engine and mailings .

Guest tintdude1982
never thought id be say this ,but ive cut out all adver. word of mouth has been working great lately :beer
yea but itll slow down . always have some form of advertisement :beer

never thought id be say this ,but ive cut out all adver. word of mouth has been working great lately :spit
yea but itll slow down . always have some form of advertisement :bingo

Warning to all dont deal with ATT . they talked me into doing there internet listings . My contract wasnt up till jan1 2010 and they started double billing me in oct 09. I have been trying to get credit back since dec . I have talked to 4 different people all saying they will process the credit . I called the motherfuckers today again and they said theyu have no record of credit request and will start over the claim . I lost it on them . Be careful when you sign contracts with them . I recomend stay away from them . I havent even had a customer say the found me on YP.com. I need a drink . :yawn

Archived