Small black cirlce thingy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
I have a little problem I am trying to figure out how do I cut arround the SMall black circle things that the struts attach to on the back glass. Do I take them off maybe and if I do how do I do that?

what kind of vehicle are you doing? generally the struts come off, then you can unbolt the black mount and it will come out

Guest scottydosnntkno
Well its not a certain vehicle Ive seen them on a few different ones like Mitsu Suv's and the small pushout windows in the back on a F-250 exc just curiouse how to get arround those really close :hmmm

just look at them to see how to take them appart. usually theres a screw on the inside (f250s), or they unbolt after popping off the strut(old style escapes)

Guest Drummmer69

Better off taking them out, I do alot of tractors and I always have to take the glass out, makes it much easier, no light gaps!! Might get a buddy to help, unless you have extremely long arms

Guest scottydosnntkno
Better off taking them out, I do alot of tractors and I always have to take the glass out, makes it much easier, no light gaps!! Might get a buddy to help, unless you have extremely long arms

thats one thing I'm glad is not big on getting tinted around here is construction equipment. Just looking at them they look like a major PITA

Guest Drummmer69

I love doing tractors, The owners are great to deal with, they usually understand the time thing, especially the dirt issue, much more understanding than car owners. Easy money, no heavy shrinking, no bs!!!

Guest scooter1998
I love doing tractors, The owners are great to deal with, they usually understand the time thing, especially the dirt issue, much more understanding than car owners. Easy money, no heavy shrinking, no bs!!!

How much do you charge on tractors? Do you charge by sq. ft. or by what tractor your doing? I've done a few and wanted to know what other people were charging.

ya ive been using that triangle thing but it leaves a gap and I am not satisfied with that. My problem was I tried to unscrew it from the inside but the little circle thing in the outside keeps turning and I am not sure what to use to keep it from turning.

Archived