Small black cirlce thingy

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only problem with pulling the latch off and filming behind the "black thingy" is that I am not 100% sure, when the BT goes back on and is tightened down, assuming you wait till its dry. I see cars like F250 F350 etc, rear 1/4 fingering from behind the BT a few yrs later. Sometimes, even though it does not look as good, a small ammount of daylight around a pivot point may not be a bad thing.

to me taking off the lift arms is the easy part. The hard part is after cutting the circle when you go to put the arms back on and start turning the bolts. It will grab the tint and twist it all up. Ive tried heating the tint up and maybe drying it but still had no luck. The only thing I do is tell the custy to come back in a couple days once its dried and I'll put the lift supports back on. What do you guys do?

once you get it back on as you say you can run a blade around it releasing the preasure of those darn black round thingies

how many times has TD mentioned not posting prices? more times than it's worth counting. now I'm gonna have to go through and edit all these posts so he doesn't go ballistic on your azzes. :lol

is there a place you send newbies so they know the rules?

Archived