Auto tinters do you offer more than one option?

Guest Crackz

exactly I really dont care what I a lil experience tinter out in the boon docks has to say either but go get your eyes checked pal

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
exactly I really dont care what I a lil experience tinter out in the boon docks has to say either but go get your eyes checked pal

Detroit is the boondocks :dunno

My most successful and profitable shops all offer more than one quality of film.

Whether it be a good better best scenerio, or a good, better offering they all know that the prifts come from the upgrade.

I'm always surprised when customers have the "one size fits all" business motto. In my opion, they're leaving alot of easy money on the table.

Profits should come from all your films. I know that on my film, cost is about 8% of the selling price and profit is the other 92%.

Yes do come from each film, and when one can get upwards of $300 to $400 for an install that 92% just got a whole lot bigger. Even if it is only a $50-$100 jump from a HP film you are working just as hard and making more money.

Guest Crackz

Detroit is the boondocks :dunno

:dunno at least it got your attention :beer

Guest scottydosnntkno

Detroit is the boondocks :yawn

:lol2 at least it got your attention :lol2

:dunno I was like ummmmmm :beer

Guest WISEGUYSinc
brown from solorgard is nr charcol

I've had others comment on how they liked the more natural brown before as opposed to the blue/green from many other films. Either way I really don't care what you think it looks like because I've seen it and know what it looks like.

I really don't believe you have seen it.

"brown :lol pride" :lol:lol2

:lol

it is green homie :lol

My most successful and profitable shops all offer more than one quality of film.

Whether it be a good better best scenerio, or a good, better offering they all know that the prifts come from the upgrade.

I'm always surprised when customers have the "one size fits all" business motto. In my opion, they're leaving alot of easy money on the table.

vouch this

brown from solorgard is nr charcol

I've had others comment on how they liked the more natural brown before as opposed to the blue/green from many other films. Either way I really don't care what you think it looks like because I've seen it and know what it looks like.

I really don't believe you have seen it.

"brown :yoda pride" :dunno:thumb

:lol2

it is green homie :inot

mo' green :beer

Archived