LLumar Windshield

Guest scottydosnntkno
maybe I'm missing something here , but how does 1.5 mil of poly keep anything from flexing ? :) I've seen all kinds of test with up 30 mil and the glass still flexes ...

it will flex, but not as much as without film :beer just like when you try to break a window that has tint on it, its harder to do

plus a lot of people who are thrown through the windshield survive, but wouldn't if it was tinted since they wouldn't go through it

for one you are completely wrong !!!! they put lami glass in shields to keep you in car ! and it is part of the structural integrity of said car ! has your dumbazz ever tried to break out a shield ? I've also done auto glass for almost 10yrs. and son you don't know sh!t !!! why don't you change you screen name to scottyknowseverything cause that's how you come across...

I've read many a story of people being thrown through the windshield and surviving :twocents

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived