3M get IN my dealerships

I owe this to 3M after trashing them pretty good. I figured I had nothing to lose by trying to get more volume by letting them professionally set up one of my dealerships. This past week we did sales training and set up the dealership. In the last 2 days, I've already got 6 cars out. This is up from about 2 per month from before. We also have another group almost locked down and a foot in the door in another. I figured what the hell, lets see what they can do with a "dead" account. I got a call from my rep this morning and they committed to loading show room cars and getting with a sales program. Although that account gave me a couple cars a month, they sell almost 2k cars a year and there is a ton of potential. I could have NEVER done this myself. If all goes through I'm going to be forced to take on a helper because I'll have so much business. 3M has some really good stuff in the pipeline so contact your rep if you haven't done so. You should know already, if I don't like something I say it, and this is by far the most complete PPF program I've seen. So yes, I drank the Kool Aid again.......and it tastes good.

Read my other post about the quality of dealership management in my area. We have a bunch of people who do what their job requires them and nothing else. They see me a single guy trying to sell them something and they don't want to even talk to you. Chances are, I'm the first person to try to sell them PPF so it's all hard selling. 3M calls and now they've got a corporate suit to talk to and feel more important. Selling is what they do. I get the feeling dealerships are more comfortable committing when their is a rep from the company directly in front of them. I've tried getting Xpel to help me and they really didn't step up. I'm here to make money for me so what ever opportunity shows up, I'm taking it. If 3M can land me accounts and I buy their film, then it's a deal.

Guest JasonHiestand23

Yea it sure is a lot easier to get cars out when u have some accounts they really push the product, I use 3m ppf and I have 5 highend dealerships and 4 body shops

Archived