Blazux Flying to riga

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'd have liver damage if I visited Leo!!! :lol

I am lucky not a vodka Guys but will think of you

:lol Have a blast dude and tell Leo to take it easy on you! :lol

thanx

It is Leo's birthday today, I have just try to follow up mwith vodka drink, but I think Leo will win on me, just escape from the party with blonde girls from every single where specially London and Portugal ( pics will follow) , Cannot folloaw up any more, what a spy party Colonel from KGB , policeman from :Latvia,, friends from Korea, what Amazing Man as Leo,

I cannot really tell that much as I fell dizzy may be drunk, but Leo still going on with any kinds of Vodka, even the with the death lezard everything goes on.

actually ot 12h45 am in latvia

and I m going to sleep .viva Leo, viva Latvia Viva Tintdude :lol2

and amazing time in Latvia

It is Leo's birthday today, I have just try to follow up mwith vodka drink, but I think Leo will win on me, just escape from the party with blonde girls from every single where specially London and Portugal ( pics will follow) , Cannot folloaw up any more, what a spy party Colonel from KGB , policeman from :Latvia,, friends from Korea, what Amazing Man as Leo,

I cannot really tell that much as I fell dizzy may be drunk, but Leo still going on with any kinds of Vodka, even the with the death lezard everything goes on.

actually ot 12h45 am in latvia

and I m going to sleep .viva Leo, viva Latvia Viva Tintdude :dunno

and amazing time in Latvia

Man.. if this post isnt a sign that he's having fun.. LOL! :lol2 Death Lezard? WTF?! LOL! :lol2

Happy Birthday Leo!

Archived