Please All Read... And Advise!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been a LLumar guy for my whole career. I have recently been working with a friend and they use Solar Gard and 3M. I have to say a few things. I have had nothing but success with LLumar. They're customer service has been awesome. I never really need them because I maybe get 1 warranty a year. From thousands of cars tinted in the past 10 years. That's pretty good in Florida. I order from a distributor 100 miles away and my film arives the next day every single time and has not been wrong once!! Having said that, I am glad I get the chance to work with other films now. It has given me something to compare. So we use all of 3Ms and SG lines. From the 1 mil crap to the Crystaline ceramic. I noticed that the CS line from 3M is complete garbage. ATC is a much much better color stable film. Both SG and 3M have pretty nice HP films though. Shrink well, nice color, etc. The Crystaline is just as good as Huper IMO. So I say check out a few companies. In Europe maybe it isn't as important to have a high quality film because it isn't a harsh climate. Each film has its pros and cons. For me Llumars pros outweigh any cons and it has a marketable name, such is 3M. I know the place I have been working can sell 3M all day just on the name.

I have been a LLumar guy for my whole career. I have recently been working with a friend and they use Solar Gard and 3M. I have to say a few things. I have had nothing but success with LLumar. They're customer service has been awesome. I never really need them because I maybe get 1 warranty a year. From thousands of cars tinted in the past 10 years. That's pretty good in Florida. I order from a distributor 100 miles away and my film arives the next day every single time and has not been wrong once!! Having said that, I am glad I get the chance to work with other films now. It has given me something to compare. So we use all of 3Ms and SG lines. From the 1 mil crap to the Crystaline ceramic. I noticed that the CS line from 3M is complete garbage. ATC is a much much better color stable film. Both SG and 3M have pretty nice HP films though. Shrink well, nice color, etc. The Crystaline is just as good as Huper IMO. So I say check out a few companies. In Europe maybe it isn't as important to have a high quality film because it isn't a harsh climate. Each film has its pros and cons. For me Llumars pros outweigh any cons and it has a marketable name, such is 3M. I know the place I have been working can sell 3M all day just on the name.

sounds like you just have to learn how tom install it then

Archived