Thinking of switching from SG HP Smoke to Advantage Raven

What do you guys think of the switch? I really didn't want to use the smoke in the first place, but it is a lot easier to work with than the Suntek STD I was using before for the price. Been talking to the Advantage rep and looking at introducing that ad my budget line, which covers like 98% of my dealer work and about 50% of my retail work. Have there been any major issues with this film? How has warranty support been if it was needed? Also what about accuracy of orders and timeliness of shipping?

Depending on how it works out, I may also compare to the Suntek Carbon I am using now, but not quite ready to cross that hurdle as things have been pretty good with it over the years.

Guest Sunlimited

Advantage was always on point about getting your order to you, haven't used it long enough for any warranty issues to pop up, so can't really answer anything about longevity.

Guest scottydosnntkno

you put 3 year film on 98% of your dealer cars :rollin

why not look into QDP its cheaper than Sunteks Standard and has a lifetime warranty :rollin

you put 3 year film on 98% of your dealer cars :beer

why not look into QDP its cheaper than Sunteks Standard and has a lifetime warranty :gasp

Dealers want it cheap, they get it cheap, dealer is selling them the tints, I just make sure they look good leaving, the dealer can deal with it down the road. They've been offered a better quality for a small amount more, and don't want it, which is funny because most of the time they are marking it up 300%.

Guest scottydosnntkno

why not look into QDP its cheaper than Sunteks Standard and has a lifetime warranty :beer

Dealers want it cheap, they get it cheap, dealer is selling them the tints, I just make sure they look good leaving, the dealer can deal with it down the road. They've been offered a better quality for a small amount more, and don't want it, which is funny because most of the time they are marking it up 300%.

it would suck to have dealers who don't want to pay anything.

all my dealers are full price, and some are even more than that( :gasp )

why not look into QDP its cheaper than Sunteks Standard and has a lifetime warranty :gasp

HP Smoke is a lifetime film but it is not color stable, NR Smoke is a 5 year film.

why not look into QDP its cheaper than Sunteks Standard and has a lifetime warranty :beer

it would suck to have dealers who don't want to pay anything.

all my dealers are full price, and some are even more than that( :gasp )

It's a flooded market here, it's alright, their cheapo ways are closing them down now, just watched another lot get all it's cars moved out.

Guest exclusive1

Personally I like the HP Smoke better and its what we use for dealers (better price too), Ageis has a cool shipping plan though next day for the price of ground but there film is kinda up & down seen some good stuff and bad stuff, to inconsistant for me.

If BSF had some sort of shipping plan that would be rad.

Archived