Some from the last couple days that were interesting

strip and tint on another dorifto car

IMAGE_031-1.jpg

IMAGE_032-1.jpg

Old Benz, never really tinted anything with a back glass like this, came out pretty nice considering I haven't worked with gaskets much, but the car was in almost perfect ccondition and super clean

IMAGE_033.jpg

IMAGE_034.jpg

IMAGE_035.jpg

First tint with ADS 21, my new low level/dealer line of film, seems to be a nice upgrade from 20 hP smoke solar gard

IMAGE_036.jpg

IMAGE_037.jpg

And a rediculously expensive MB windshield. I could taste the tears through the phone when I told the Used car dealer the price. They have been calling on it for like a month I guess they think it would get cheaper or something.

IMAGE_038.jpg

IMAGE_039.jpg

This is that 370z I said I had a problem with both doors peeling at the very front, I've tinted a couple since and rounded the front corner and have yet to see them back, so tinted the 2 fronts again today, they are such nice cars

IMAGE_040-1.jpg

Looks good. Them old benzos are a pain to get in 1peece.

:twocents

The one piece part wasn't bad, I was jut scared I would take the pattern off and there would be a giant crack in the window since it was that laminated with the defroster inside. I just tried not to move my heating around a lot to not let the glass heat up too much. It layed out nice, the bottom corners for about 3" didn't want to stay down, 15 min out in the sun, ran over it with a shuttle and it was done. I don;t even want to know what it's like trying to find a back glass for one of those cars though.

Guest scottydosnntkno
Looks good. Them old benzos are a pain to get in 1peece.

:rollin

The one piece part wasn't bad, I was jut scared I would take the pattern off and there would be a giant crack in the window since it was that laminated with the defroster inside. I just tried not to move my heating around a lot to not let the glass heat up too much. It layed out nice, the bottom corners for about 3" didn't want to stay down, 15 min out in the sun, ran over it with a shuttle and it was done. I don;t even want to know what it's like trying to find a back glass for one of those cars though.

I've never had any issues with the back glass's on the benzos, just gotta be careful to not try and heat through it, or too much on it. I love r/ring them. peel the film, spray and scrape away with a 1" :poop

Archived