BMW X3

Guest shadowline

Guest shadowline

Right Guys im a panal puller if I can help it. The customer told me his rear door cards are real tight, and I havent had the chance to check them out yet. I know some people pull the top back to get the strips out, but sometimes I find that harder to get the tops of the cards back on after tinting. Does anyone have the info on the fixing points screws etc to remove the rear door cards, ahd a search but not found any good info on fixing points etc? Cheers fellas

Guest Tintim

Hey Shadow,

Done a few of these and they are dead easy - that said they were not the best selling BM and can't remember where the fixings are..... but it'll be a Torx or three either behind the grab handle or under the plastic panel at the top of the trim - just like an X5 or three series. That said I'd take the minimum amount of torx out and just pop the top of the panel off with a plastic stick. They go back very easy and the less you take off the tighter that panel will be when you put it back.

:beer

Guest shadowline

Thanks mate! I had the chance the to check out a BMW parts website and yes I think the rear pull has 2 screws and it looks like another behind a "airbag" badge. But I will try just to pull the top back if it makes it quicker! thats for your reply mate!

Archived