Every thing is dirtier in TEXAS!!!

Just had one of my buddies drop off his dodge 2500 four door. He just picked it up from the dealer. Had it shipped to Alabama all the way from Texas. He said he got a killer deal. Well anywho the dealer did a "spitshine" on the thing and was looking clean. Well when I started on it I didnt think anything of it. But damn!!! when I popped the panels off, that "spitshine" wasnt looking too hot. There was so much junk all around the window on the felt and everywhere. It took me 3 times as long just to clean the windows than it did to actually put the tint on. Do you guys ever charge more for having that gunk all around the windows? It was a pain cause I had to do it outside too :hmmm but it the outcome actually really surprised me. I got it all on one shot with not much contamination (its impossible to get none when doing it outside). So are all texas vehicles dirty underneath the panels and around the gaskets???

I don't charge extra because most of my customers are referrals from previous customers. I treat the customers as friends but I can since I don't tint a million cars a day. When I'm finished, I DO let them know that it was pain in the a$$ and that's why it took me longer. I point out how clean the job is even though the windows were so nasty in the beginning. The walk around and usually gets me a tip :hmmm

As soon as they start paving the roads down here You shouldn't have anymore problems biggthumpup.gif

well tell them to get a jump on that shiat lol jk....that was prolly my one and only from texas. But I do feel sorry for those tinters down there, you got my respect haha :lol

Archived