Michigan Tinters

I'm up here in Traverse City and have been doing suprising well this summer so far. I do mobile tinting and have done tons of RVs and about 7 cars just this week. Business is great and I am at somepoint going to be looking for a shop.

@limotint Larry,

Why did you move out to Cali? Weather and the tinting is better because of the weather?

I'm up here in Traverse City and have been doing suprising well this summer so far. I do mobile tinting and have done tons of RVs and about 7 cars just this week. Business is great and I am at somepoint going to be looking for a shop.

@limotint Larry,

Why did you move out to Cali? Weather and the tinting is better because of the weather?

Came out to try and be a rep for Solargard. The market out here is one of the biggest in the nation, the best of the best I've learned 100x more in one year here than three in Michigan.

And yes the weather aint bad!

I actually think that Texas would be a great place to open a Tint shop, My Uncle owns a place down in Houston and he said that just about every car that comes off the lot has tint on it and that many of the dealers do contracting with tinters. Plus with the weather like it is... Its definitely a great place to do it.

Archived