3 Gal Cornelious Tanks

Guest fredstinting
Hey fellers,

I have been in search of a 2-3 gal cornelious tank for residential uses, keeping the 800 pound 5 gallon in the van for big stuff... I can get a 5 gallon for 10 bucks it seems, but these 2-3 gallon tanks are crazy in price.. Their hard to find on the internet, but when you do their too salty... Anyone have one to sell out there or know where I might be able to get one cheap?? Or Cheaper?? I want to make a backpack out of it.. Kinda like Ghost Busters style!!!

Any info is always appreciated!

rock on!

just fill up the 5 gal with 3 gal of water :twocents

one gallon is like 6.7 lbs, so thats 13.4lbs difference between a 3 and a 5, but since you just carry it in and set it down it shouldn't make a difference, at least for the large extra cost

I 5 gal bottle water you put on your water cooler weights 40lbs cause 8lbs = 1 gallon of water 8x5 = 40 then a little weight for the plastic bottle

Guest scottydosnntkno
Hey fellers,

I have been in search of a 2-3 gal cornelious tank for residential uses, keeping the 800 pound 5 gallon in the van for big stuff... I can get a 5 gallon for 10 bucks it seems, but these 2-3 gallon tanks are crazy in price.. Their hard to find on the internet, but when you do their too salty... Anyone have one to sell out there or know where I might be able to get one cheap?? Or Cheaper?? I want to make a backpack out of it.. Kinda like Ghost Busters style!!!

Any info is always appreciated!

rock on!

just fill up the 5 gal with 3 gal of water :thumb

one gallon is like 6.7 lbs, so thats 13.4lbs difference between a 3 and a 5, but since you just carry it in and set it down it shouldn't make a difference, at least for the large extra cost

I 5 gal bottle water you put on your water cooler weights 40lbs cause 8lbs = 1 gallon of water 8x5 = 40 then a little weight for the plastic bottle

and that matters because...... :twocents

Archived