WindowGraaphics

Guest DaleB

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintman97

Blade likes my artwork u put it on that car display window I drew the tribal tear and sent it to CC for them to clean it up before I got flexi. Kinda cool LOL

Hey BLADE on your display window is that colored film or vinyl ? Looks cool, for instance on the blue flames how'd you get the silver outline ? Also how did you get the film to lay down on top of graphics like that ? I'd imagine up close you can see the outline of where the film didn't want to lay down over the graphics ? I'd appreciate any tips ? :hmmm

It's colored film. I installed silver film over the design and cut out the outline. :hmmm You can see a slight outline around the design where the film overlaps. Gives it more detail. :hmmm

thats awesome work BLADE :hmmm I need to try some @#$% like that. So you hand cut the flame graphic using blue film, you laid that down let it dry then put the silver mirror tint over it and cut that out leaving the outside edge, then tint the glass with charcoal film ? How do you get the film to lay down over the graphic do you have to relieve it by cutting ?

Archived