Its been one of those days...

Its been one of those days where nothing goes right :twocents everything was just p1ss1ng me off. The car took way too long for what it was. Im beaten and broken after today. Hopefully tomorrow will be better than today. But you gotta love the tint business. It can be your friend or your worst enemy. Today it didnt like me very much. Wish me luck for tomorrow.

I had one of those the other day! It was just horrible. I broke my sprayer, Burned my hand on my heat gun and had to redo a RV windshield 3 times. So I know what it feels like man! So just hang in there and go back at it was a great mindset the next day! Sure worked great for me!

Well today I didn't have to tint any cars so I'm kinda glad...no money but needed a day break. Tomorrow I've got a full schedule and actually looking forward to it. Im determined to get the best of it! Just needed a little breather. To everybody else having a bad day. Take a little break and clear your mind. I ordered a Jack Johnson cd yesterday to have some relaxing music in the shop :lol2 maybe that will help for the next time I get pissed haha :lol2

Archived