linked in sux

I had an account for a day and the deleted it here is the email I got -Dear Owner Paladin,

In a recent review of your profile, the name field of your account was found to reflect information other than your first and last name. The LinkedIn User Agreement requires the use of true names rather than pseudonyms, business names, associations, or groups when registering on our site. We believe that any information other than first and last names in the name fields compromises our site and the service that we offer. Therefore, I have removed the LinkedIn Profile in question. Please review the link below to our User Agreement for further information:

Oh apparently I put the word owner next to my name which is against the rules,they could of just notified me by email wouldn't you think?

They are pretty strict about that stuff because people have abused it in the past. Just post up your name and you should be good to go. You have tons of other spaces in th profile to fill out position, job description, etc. Contact me if I can be of any help.

Guest grumpy-ol'tinter
I just confirmed you yesterday

Crazy isn't it I lasted 1 day apparently I typed the word owner in he wrong spot .

Learn how to read directions and that will not happen. :eyebrows

Archived