Worst Back Seat

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Funny, you are right about the height / weight thing.

It was a coupe and I folded the seats down and stuck my legs into the trunk so I could actually be facing the window to squeege and not need a chiropractor. I used to have a real athletic girl working - she was like 5'5 / 110 and she buzzed in there and was the b*mb. Chicks rule!

ok, I'm 5'8 and about 140 (I know, I don't wanna hear it) and I agree with the prelude statement, never done a G35 coupe or sedan, but I know the 2 door saturns (not the 3 door) those suck too, small butt pad, almost gotta fold your feet up to your shoulders while you're back there, plastic cupholder thing to scrape your shins on, seat belts in the way climbing in, need I continue?? :spit

After doing a large Ford x-cab with 10 windows yesterday (and of course no third door), I thought of this funny story. I agree that x-cab trucks w/o 3rd doors are the worst to crawl into. I cut a thumb tendon once with my blade in my mouth crawling into one.

In the mid-90s, I had an employee doing all my cleaning and prep. They were just coming out with third doors on x-cab trucks. We probably went for two years before utilizing the 3rd door! In most cases, we would tint the entire truck, then when finished in the back realize the damn thing had an extra door. Funny now, a lot of extra work back then. :spit

Archived