EXPRESS WINDOW FILMS

Hello to all.

Called EWF today and apparently they are not sure about thier film. I hear alot of great things about them. yet I asked for a sample roll and they want to sell me one and refund the price on my first order IF I like it. So if I dont like it then I guess im out some $$ and they have a sale?? most other film companys will be confident and happy to send a roll.

Whats up with all that? It sure makes it hard to switch films or create a win/win situation. Just wandering. However, if Howard would be willing to send a sample to me , I will be more than happy to install it on my brothers new malibu, post pic , and give an honest evaluation of the film...and post whether I will continue to use their film or not.

Peter M.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest scottydosnntkno
BTW it is the True Black that I was interested in trying.

just spend the $-- and pick up a roll to see if you like it or not, not that big of a deal :whisper don't be so cheap.

TB is one of the nicest NR films on the market right now, which is why I use it as my main line. I LOVE it compared to everything I've used in the past(global, jwf, SG, etc etc).

Express isn't a huge multi-million dollar international company, so they can't just be sending out $-- boxes of film to every joe blow hoping that some of them buy it. This weeds out the true hacks and cheapos, because if you don't want to spend the money on a sample which you will get refunded, then he probably doesn't want your business in the first place since your probably looking for free film handouts.

I doubt they were asking for very much $$ for the sample.. Heck.. if they want too much you can just buy the whole roll....

There are lots of reviews of the True Black product... just hit the search button :whisper

Are you just mad because you can't get free film for you brothers car :gasp

yeah I have read all the reviews thats why im interested, I also seen that they did send samples to others without having to buy the sample rolls. as for you scotty whatever, seeing your experience I doubt that you have been through the mumbo jumbo, with film companys.

I know , and trust with the reviews that it is probably a great film, but mabye I should do as EWF suggested that alot of people do,.. buy from VT 1st order @ 1/2 price , then buy from them at the cheaper price!! Or else I should just stick to suntek..but I know the new color stable technology at that price is hard to beat!! I just got used to all the film companys trying to send samples and win me thier business , then ask EWF for a sample and not get one... well I guess I just got a little upset knowing that they send others free samples and not me.

Mabye im wrong for posting this, but im looking for film company that wont surprise me with sudden price changes, and that re-send price lists that are ridiculous in the price difference.

You fellows with experience know what I mean. The comany that got $$$$ worth of business now say that to get the good prices that I was used that I have to buy $$$$$$$ worth of more film to get the same price!

So now I dropped em, since the rep that I have always delt with is no longer with the company and the other reps price list is way -way higher than I was getting. Its almost like the reps make up thier own prices!!

Im just venting I guess, I respect all you dudes... peace

Guest scottydosnntkno
yeah I have read all the reviews thats why im interested, I also seen that they did send samples to others without having to buy the sample rolls. as for you scotty whatever, seeing your experience I doubt that you have been through the mumbo jumbo, with film companys.

I know , and trust with the reviews that it is probably a great film, but mabye I should do as EWF suggested that alot of people do,.. buy from VT 1st order @ 1/2 price , then buy from them at the cheaper price!! Or else I should just stick to suntek..but I know the new color stable technology at that price is hard to beat!! I just got used to all the film companys trying to send samples and win me thier business , then ask EWF for a sample and not get one... well I guess I just got a little upset knowing that they send others free samples and not me.

Mabye im wrong for posting this, but im looking for film company that wont surprise me with sudden price changes, and that re-send price lists that are ridiculous in the price difference.

You fellows with experience know what I mean. The comany that got $$$$ worth of business now say that to get the good prices that I was used that I have to buy $$$$$$$ worth of more film to get the same price!

So now I dropped em, since the rep that I have always delt with is no longer with the company and the other reps price list is way -way higher than I was getting. Its almost like the reps make up thier own prices!!

Im just venting I guess, I respect all you dudes... peace

again, you can't compare EWF to Suntek or any other big name company. They don't have multi million dollar marketing budgets to be able to afford sending samples to every joe blow that calls and wants one.

I, along with many others on here have bought thousands of dollars of auto/fg film from howard, so of course when a new film comes out hes going to give us a sample for free since he knows we like his product and wants us to talk about it with other people.

Guest absolutetinting

howards a good guy. don't buy from him if you don't like his procedures. I tell my kids deal with it and quit whining, that sht doesn't do you any good. your gonna get btch slapped.

Archived