EXPRESS WINDOW FILMS

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Lights Out

Newbie Here! Just wanted to say that I just recieved a True Black sample roll from Howard.

I think it's great. And he's always there to answer any questions that I have. Even the obvious ones.

I'll also be buying more TB. :headbang

Dear Mr. Z-Tints,

Sir.

That was me you were speaking with on the phone. As I explained, you can purchase a sample roll from us for $25.00. It comes with a $25.00 Coupon.

Alternatively:

If you don’t care to pay for the sample roll, you can fax us over a recent invoice from any competitor to show us that you purchased professional grade film within the last 60 days.

This information is also set forth on our sample roll request forms.

We don’t mind sending sample rolls – but we need to establish your bona-fides. I trust you understand.

Respectfully,

Howard

I have never had a issue with howard or any one who works for express window films howard has them very well educated with the products they carry....the film he carries is the best of the best of the imports out there... I have used it for years and have not had any issues its on my personal car and my wife has solargard we will see whos last longer ...buy the film if you dont like it he will buy it back it dont get more easier :headbang

why do you need a sample roll?what is that going to tell you?if there's a problem with the film,you wont see it untill a year or so.how are you going to "test " it?the only way to test a film is to try to one piece a vette back glass,then that'll tell you if it shrinks well,other than that........you'll never know.

seriously,I've been buying from howard a long time,he'll NEVER steer you wrong.just do as he say's,he wont hurt you.imo true smoke line is a good film as far as what you need it for.shrinks great ,looks good ,easy to work with.

Thank you for your input everybody!!! Howard, I will send you my last order invoice to get sample. Geesh now I have all kinds of film mannys leaving messages to send me samples!!! I goes to show that most of them do look at these post!! anyways, dont want free film fro my brother in laws car, I can tint it today with what I have with no problems!!! However if Im gonna "try" a new film then its gonna be on his car, because if the film flops then its on "his" car and I can reinstall with no issues, plus I can see his car over and over as time goes by. but from My research I am pretty confident that the True black line is a great film for the price.

Guest acetinter

just remember that when dealing with howard its strickly business, I have heard nothing but good things about him on tint dude but quite the oposite on the street. I have recantly heard he values his customers buy how much film they buy. And if there there is a discrepence he will look up how much film you buy to see if he thinks your worth dealing with. Never met him but thats just what I heard.

Archived