It's a GUSHER !

TTS

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mikeMN

I GOT injured today LOOK at it :chick . I sure hope it does not leave a scar. As I may want to do sum hand modeling in the near future :dunno . And when the guy I was working with seen it he got all faint from the site of it. And the weird thing is that I did not feel it happen. :woowoo

officepics-9.jpg

And as a disclaimer if you wish to view this at 100% rather than the 50% it is at now you may want to have small children leave the room as it looks very bad close up.

Guest mikeMN

It was throbbing so bad I let him drive the van back to the shop. And I never let anyone drive my van.I may go to urgent care tonight. And thank you all for the support as this is a tough time for me. :woowoo

I cut myself twice last week with film last week. The first one was when I ran my chizzler along the edge of an Eclipse door glass checking the edge and drug my finger. Apparently I put too much pressure on the film, it lifted and sliced right into my index finger.......DEEP....... It blead ..... A LOT! I super glued a steri strip, curaded it and went back to work.

The next day, I was lifting and pulling the tint on a rear glass and slid my hand on the edge and cut my middle finger on my left hand. It bled a little and I curaded it also. No big deal :fdup

Hey Rick......do I get two more purple hearts??

Although I cut myself a lot when tinting, I do worse to myself on barbwire fences. Last month while working on my fence row, I was pushing a large limb over the top of my fence and it snapped, and I fell into the top two rows of barbed wire and ripped the meaty part of my right hand open BIG TIME!! I didnt even have anything to wrap it so I had to drive my atv back to the house bleading all over the grip and my hubby freaked when he saw me bleading all over the place when I got back to the house. I sterri stripped and glued that. Still healing and I have a nice scar. :chick

Archived