Suntek California distributor Whacked

Hey Guys ....I don't know if this is old news, but I've just been informed that the independent Dist. that sold Suntek in California has been cut off and that Suntek Southwest , in Phoenix, now has California as part of their territory. On a positive note, I finally got a Suntek rep to admit that ASWF, ( american standard) sold by the ex-distributor , was Suntek film all along...We all knew that but my eyes popped when they actually admitted it....

Guest Valleytint

I got a call from them too. They said the old ASWF was made partly by SunTek but the new ASWF is made in Las Vegas by them not SunTek.

I am waiting for a sample from them. Will keep you informed.

I got a call from them too. They said the old ASWF was made partly by SunTek but the new ASWF is made in Las Vegas by them not SunTek.

I am waiting for a sample from them. Will keep you informed.

I have two samples but have not tried it yet... They came from the suntek dis. when I asked for it.. IS the ASWF really any good..?

Hey Guys ....I don't know if this is old news, but I've just been informed that the independent Dist. that sold Suntek in California has been cut off and that Suntek Southwest , in Phoenix, now has California as part of their territory. On a positive note, I finally got a Suntek rep to admit that ASWF, ( american standard) sold by the ex-distributor , was Suntek film all along...We all knew that but my eyes popped when they actually admitted it....

ASWF was never suntek film. There is a slight misunderstanding, ASWF is manufactured by a manny in Korea. The distributor in California was supposed to sell exclusively suntek, but got caught selling ASWF. End of story...

ASWF (American Standard) has both glue-dyed films and chipped dyed films. Both will fail within the year, and by fail, I mean it will turn purple (chip dyed) or it will fade (glue dyed). Stick with Suntek Carbon, its good stuff. If you want to know who the manny for ASWF is, pm me, ill gladly tell you. Theres a lot of other films in the market made by this same manny.

Dear Colleagues,

This Pierre Chraghchian one of the principals of former Suntek distribution center in California. I am also one of the investors for the new factory in Las Vegas Nevada. I like to set the record straight on few questions pertaining to ASWF. This product was made by Commonwealth Laminating and Coating (Suntek) to be distributed world wide . There was never territorial restrictions and CLC was always aware where we sold this product. Although I still believe Suntek is a good brand with modern manufacturing facility, we made a business decision to become self-sufficient and invest in the most modern and advances window manufacturing equipment in the world. I have no doubt that the rumors will start with all kinds of imaginations. However, rumors can not change the fact! Erickson International has the worlds most advanced and modern equipment and I invite everyone to come and take a tour of the facility. In the meantime, I hope this introductory video will answer some of your questions.

I am ready to answer any questions and hopefully continue to update information as it becomes available.

Looking forward to meeting everyone at SEMA

Archived