Satrun Aura

Guest fredstinting

Guest fredstinting

did a saturn aura sat. at saturn there mobile tint guy out of business. customer very picky last tinter did the back glass 2 times already it was a small spot nothing to worry about but the asked me to redo the window anyways . I noticed after I cut the patern to match the way the last tinter cut around the brack light you had to remove the rear deck which when taken out the rear break light comes out with it. what a pain in the ass. but easy to to tint with nothing blocking you from the window. wouldn't want to tint aura every day. nothing hard about the car just removing rear deck not what I want to do for a back glass .

Guest tintguy31707

I've yet to tint a saturn... I could probably count the number of saturns I've seen on the road... 6?

Its always nice to fix someone else's work and be the tint hero for the town... it gives you good reps, because you know they will be telling the story about how they had to take it to you to fix it.

Guest scottydosnntkno
did a saturn aura sat. at saturn there mobile tint guy out of business. customer very picky last tinter did the back glass 2 times already it was a small spot nothing to worry about but the asked me to redo the window anyways . I noticed after I cut the patern to match the way the last tinter cut around the brack light you had to remove the rear deck which when taken out the rear break light comes out with it. what a pain in the ass. but easy to to tint with nothing blocking you from the window. wouldn't want to tint aura every day. nothing hard about the car just removing rear deck not what I want to do for a back glass .

if you had a bulldozer you don't have to pull anything beer.gif piece of cake car, about as easy as a g6

Yeah no need to pull the deck. Theres a few tools that get behind it. The tailfin works best. Most people cut them out, shame shame. I dont think you will have to worry about doing those anyway since they are not being produced anymore. Saturn is done. I lost 3 Saturn dealers thanks to GM and Penske.

Guest fredstinting

not the way the last tinter did cut around the brake light it tucked in about 1/2inch or more behind the light and the customer wanted it the same . to me it easyer to remove it when mechanic of saturn remove it.

Archived