What's the deal with Global

Guest Global Southwest

We would like to take the opportunity and introduce ourself as the new Global Distributor for the Southwest region (Nevada, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, Colorado, Wyoming and Montana). We look forward to working with the current clients of Global and hope to add/introduce new clients to the Global product line as well. Feel free to contact us if you need to place orders as we anticipate our warehouse to receive product early next week.

(866-664-5622) or by email info@pro-tectfilm.com.

Not really.

2009: New ownership in the Southwest & Southeast

2008: Jack's areas were taken over by an existing distributor to the east (Bob J.)

Prior to that, you have to go all the way back to Phillip (TX) and myself picking up the line in 2003. It averages out to less than one change per year going back to 2003. In my experience, it's not all that unusual. Changes are an inevitable part of this industry.

I look forward to selling this product for a very long time. Our customers love it.

-Howard

Guest vclimber
Not really.

2009: New ownership in the Southwest & Southeast

2008: Jack's areas were taken over by an existing distributor to the east (Bob J.)

Prior to that, you have to go all the way back to Phillip (TX) and myself picking up the line in 2003. It averages out to less than one change per year going back to 2003. In my experience, it's not all that unusual. Changes are an inevitable part of this industry.

I look forward to selling this product for a very long time. Our customers love it.

-Howard

:shock I just interpret it differently... 3 in the last two years. That's more than 1 per yr average.

Guest jdiaz@idfla.com

Impact Film Supply is the new Global Distributor for the Southeast. We look forward to working with and supporting the Global Dealers in

Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Tennessee, North Carolina & South Carolina. We were the 3M Film distributor from 1998-2002 and we are excited to be back in the film business. We have over 19 years of distribution experience and have Global Film in stock. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you have regarding my company or Global.

Regards,

John Diaz

President

Impact Film Supply

877-739-7019 (toll free)

813-781-2330

jdiaz@ifsupply.com

Have you tried the maxpro??

Not too bad, handles and shrinks very well. I like the way it looks too...

We will see how it lasts, I put some on a truck a few months ago.

I'm still a LLulu user, but I can say I liked the maxpro over global... :lol

Got a friend using mpro down the street...

imo, maxpro feels a lot better than global, and its clarity is much clearer, but global has better prices. I like both, but I lean more towards maxpro.

I don`t think it has better clarity at all, in fact, to me it seems grainy, especially on rear windows where ya gotta put some heat to it. Yes, the Global is better priced, and in my mind, I`d rather be buying film from someone who actually makes thier own film instead of someone who outsources the complete process.

Guest Pro-tectFilmMelissa
I've used Global QDP for a few years and really like it. Now my distributor is pushing the Max Pro...not carrying QDP any longer. Guess who? Anyway, don't want to use Max Pro. I am once again in the market for tint. Can I buy from another Global Distributor? Just hadn't had time to call one of them and ask. What is anyone's take on this and why? Am I the only one that feels this pain? HA My legal here is net 28% so I have been laying 39% and works well.

What state are you in?

Archived