You've got to be kidding me.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ever had one of those weeks? Play by play of my week so far.

Monday.... dropping my kids to school when my phone rings. Caller ID's my workshop so I answer with my usual "Hey what's up?" the reply to this is "I f@#%*d up". Long story short is an accident happened when moving a truck into the workshop that had been dropped off the night before, which meant cold air brakes and although no damage to customers truck the other car is a write off. :hmmm

Tuesday..... hubby is driving the work truck and gets smacked in the rear by an uninsured lexus driving teenager. :poke Damage bill of $2000.

Today.... I thought this only happened in the movies. Another early morning phone call. Accident again. Work truck again. The truck had the wheels rotated, aligned and balanced yesterday. Driving along the freeway hubby and employee note a lot of vibration and plan to drop the truck back to the tyre shop when they get to the workshop. They turn into a residential area and a wheel comes of as they round the bend. Tyre keeps going several hundred metres, disk bites into the bitumen (five metre gouge) and the front quarter is a twisted mess. Call to the tyre shop with a replay of what has happened gets this reply " Are you sure that someone didn't try to steal your tyres last night?" :boogie WTF!!! :bingo Tyre shop manager grudgly shows up at the scene expecting to see that the situation has been exaggerated and then has to eat humble pie as the technician he bought with him announces that all the nuts on the remaining tyres are no more than finger tight. :cry:mad

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I feel your pain, I got hit my an uninsured MI driver in MI as well! Me saving money had minimal coverage. 10K down the drain!!

and possible neck/back injuries for life! feel like im 80 after tinting 1 car!

*restricted license, all legal tinting for me.

4rundamage.jpg

I don't seem to remember you mentioning you had a restriction before dunno.gif

In this post http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=625395 you said that you took it off after getting pulled over 3x a week. Well it still looks like you'd get pulled over 3x a week with that. what is that 20% on your whole windshield?

Haha, its 40% solargard, BTW... lol2.gif

I've never been pulled over for the tint on that, its all legal. what are you the tint police now ? flipa.gif

Dont preach about doing legal work because you don't, do you want me to pull up ads off craigslist I see you post?

Go piss off some more customers and avoid them so they come find you on here... lol2.gif

Guest scottydosnntkno
I don't seem to remember you mentioning you had a restriction before :thumb

In this post http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?s=...st&p=625395 you said that you took it off after getting pulled over 3x a week. Well it still looks like you'd get pulled over 3x a week with that. what is that 20% on your whole windshield?

Haha, its 40% solargard, BTW... :nope

I've never been pulled over for the tint on that, its all legal. what are you the tint police now ? :lol2

Dont preach about doing legal work because you don't, do you want me to pull up ads off craigslist I see you post?

Go piss off some more customers and avoid them so they come find you on here... :nope

not ONE of the cars on your website www.newshadetint.com has legal tint on it, so you can't say you do legal work either :nope we're both from michigan we both know how it is here, I was just giving you a hard time.

also, the customer found me on here originally, its how I got the job

are those street radials on that truck that the wheel fell off of blink.png

:nope 21" low profile Maxxis Marauders

I didn't realize you were from AUS. I glanced at the pic of the truck and it sorta looked like a lot of the volvo semis over here, so thats why I was like hmmm I've never seen a tire like that on a semi haha

I don't seem to remember you mentioning you had a restriction before :mad

Haha, its 40% solargard, BTW... :imok

I've never been pulled over for the tint on that, its all legal. what are you the tint police now ? :mad

Go piss off some more customers and avoid them so they come find you on here... :mad

not ONE of the cars on your website www.newshadetint.com has legal tint on it, so you can't say you do legal work either :beer we're both from michigan we both know how it is here, I was just giving you a hard time.

:nope 21" low profile Maxxis Marauders

I didn't realize you were from AUS. I glanced at the pic of the truck and it sorta looked like a lot of the volvo semis over here, so thats why I was like hmmm I've never seen a tire like that on a semi haha

haha its cool I never know with online talk :beer

but money talks as you pry know.. :spit

Guest scottydosnntkno
I don't seem to remember you mentioning you had a restriction before :mad

Haha, its 40% solargard, BTW... :nope

I've never been pulled over for the tint on that, its all legal. what are you the tint police now ? :beer

Go piss off some more customers and avoid them so they come find you on here... :spit

not ONE of the cars on your website www.newshadetint.com has legal tint on it, so you can't say you do legal work either :mad we're both from michigan we both know how it is here, I was just giving you a hard time.

:imok 21" low profile Maxxis Marauders

haha its cool I never know with online talk :beer

but money talks as you pry know.. :mad

why would you have plpd on such a relatively new car? I have full coverage on my 02 saturn :lol my car is my baby

Archived